Data driven approach in clinical trials
Sep 28, 9:30-11 AM Pacific Standard Time
According to a recent survey among CRO & pharma leaders, the following emerged as top challenges in clinical trials -
- Patient recruitment meeting inclusion/exclusion criteria; and retention - with recruiting goals becoming increasingly harder to achieve, this tops the list of challenges faced by more than half respondents. Accurate patient mapping is probably the most critical success factor in any clinical trial
- Increasing complexity of clinical trials was the second leading challenge
- Regulatory hurdles & talent shortages was the 3rd most reported challenge
What are we discussing in this session? REGISTER HERE.
Registrations are complimentary, even if you cannot join we recommend you to register to receive our case study references and recording.
- How a data-driven approach is the answer to these challenges
- Case study discussion: with IQVIA, Finarb Analytics on how analytics & AI can advance clinical trials at various stages.
- Interact with our speakers: Get your queries addressed about how to accurately conduct patient mapping using analytics & AI, improve on patient enrolment and retention strategies and the best applications of AI for your organization!
Who are attending: 100+ Executive management, R&D heads, Clinical ops leads, Patient recruitment teams, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Drug Discovery teams from Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Novartis, J&J, AstraZeneca, Merck, Biocon, IQVIA, PPD (now part of Thermofisher), Parexel, Syneos Health among others
SpeakersLeaders and subject matter experts in AI driven clinical trials from IQVIA, Finarb Analytics will be joining us!
- Introduction by Finarb
- Insights into the recent CRO/Pharmaceuticals survey
- Insights into key challenges in clinical trial stages
- Tech adoption at diff stages of clinical trials
- IQVIA - AI at the intersection of data and clinical trials - how AI ML driven data management is accelerating clinical trial processes
- Finarb's AI use cases in patient recruitment & retention, improving medication adherence in trials, controlling drop out
- Audience Q&A